Period: 01st April 2023 – 31st October 2023
Departure Time: 11:00 AM
Check-in Time: 15 minutes before departure time
*Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded*
Duration: Approximately 4 and a half hour guided tour. Then, visit of the towers on your own (The duration of the tour includes transportation)
Departure Point: Gaudí Experience. Larrard street number 41. Please check in at the counter
Join us for a guided tour of the most important landmarks in the city of Barcelona. Visit the most artistic park in the city. Learn about its history and origins by the hand of a local guide. Admire Gaudi’s mastery and make sure not to miss out on the rich symbolism of his works. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia. Discover how nature influenced and inspired Gaudí in his planning. Climb one of the towers for breathtaking views over the city. Discover all the secrets both buildings keep!
- Park Güell + Sagrada Familia: departure at 11:00 AM.
- Meeting point at Gaudí Experience on Larrard Street, number 41.
- The second part of the tour starts at 2 PM from the Julià Travel office in Carrer de Sardenya 311. Transportation between sights is included.
Park Güell guided tour: An experienced guide will pick you up after check-in, and you will enter the venue together. Remember to check in 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
As one of the most important works by Antoni Gaudí, the park is set in a unique area with amazing views over the city. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984, discover how the original project of Gaudí changed to build the current public park. Walk around the Monumental area of the park following your guide. Wander at Gaudí’s mastery and see how he created a naturalistic and organic style, achieving a perfect fusion between architecture and nature.
Sagrada Familia guided tour: An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica. Remember to check in 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
Enter the monument and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia with the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired by natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave while listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets. Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details.
• Admission to the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
• Admission to Park Güell
• Elevator to one of the towers (one way – up)
• Transfer from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia
• Local guide
• Monolingual tour in English
• Radio guide system
• Admission to Gaudi’s Museum House
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Hotel pick up and drop off
• This tour will have a maximum of 30 travelers per guide.
• The Sagrada Familia reserves the right to refuse admission. Visitors will have their bags, rucksacks, luggage and personal items checked at the entrance.
• You will visit the towers without your guide. Please note you will have to walk down the stairs in Sagrada Familia.
• Children under age 6, unaccompanied children from 7 to 17, people with reduced mobility, and those who suffer from vertigo or cardiovascular diseases are not allowed to go up the towers.
• For safety reasons, access to the towers will be closed on rainy and windy days.
• The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter the venue: Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. Visitors cannot enter barefoot or with flip-flops—no see-through clothing, plunging necklines, exposed backs, or bellies. No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health, or belief-related reasons.
• We reserve the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons.
•The guide will have one ticket for the whole group, which must enter together. Late arrival at the meeting point will result in the loss of the tour, as the same tickets cannot be used again because they will be validated at the Sagrada Familia entrance.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or email@example.com to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.