Small Group Tour
6 Days / 5 Nights
Escorted Tour – Monolingual English*
- Visit of the famous Capri Island, with lunch and Blue Grotto included
- Visit of the towns of Amalfi and Positano, two of the most iconic places in Italy
- Visit of Matera and the most famous towns of Apulia (Alberobello, Bari, Lecce, Ostuni)
- Visit to discover the beauties of Benevento, one of the most fascinating and mysterious towns of the Campania Region
- Accommodation in selected 4* hotels
Day 1: Rome – Naples – Pompeii – Sorrento: Upon arrival in Naples, the group will enjoy a nice walk of the city centre. Lunch in a local restaurant to taste the typical Neapolitan pizza. Departure for Pompeii to visit the archaeological sites. This ancient Roman city was destroyed by the eruption of the Vesuvio Volcano in 79 AD, which buried it and preserved it under a sea of volcanic ash for almost 1700 years. The stop in Pompeii also includes a visit to a coral and cameos shop. Continuation to Sorrento, the gateway to the Amalfi Coast, with his picturesque old town and the characteristic fishing village of Marina Grande, one of the most authentic corners of the place. Hotel accommodation, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Sorrento – Capri – Sorrento: Breakfast at the hotel and departure for the Isle of Capri. Boarding at the port of Sorrento and arrival at hydrofoil at Marina Grande. Once on the island, visit the Blue Grotto (see conditions permitting) and the famous Piazzetta, symbol of the island. Continuation by minibus to Anacapri and lunch at a local restaurant (drinks not included). After lunch, return to the port to get back to Sorrento hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Sorrento – Positano – Amalfi – Area of Salerno: Breakfast at hotel. At scheduled time, transfer from Sorrento to hotels near/round Salerno. On the way, stop in Positano and Amalfi and free time to discover two pearls of the Amalfi Coast / Costiera Amalfitana. Hotel accommodation. Free dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Salerno Area – Matera – Alberobello: Breakfast at the hotel and departure for Matera. Guided tour of the City of Stones, UNESCO World Heritage. Early in the afternoon, continuation to Alberobello and tasting of the typical Puglia olive oil in the splendid village renowned all over the world for its famous Trulli. Hotel accommodation. Free dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Alberobello – Lecce – Ostuni – Alberobello: Breakfast at the hotel and departure on excursion to Lecce and Ostuni. First stop in the wonderful Lecce and guided tour to discover the pearl of the Apulian baroque. Continuation to Ostuni also known as the White City for its characteristic historic centre once entirely painted in white lime. After arriving, tour in the typical Ape Calessino (small motor gig), a three-wheeled means of transportation. Return to the hotel. Free dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Alberobello – Bari – Benevento – Rome: Breakfast at the hotel and departure for Bari. Free time to explore the old city, secluded within the ancient walls. Continuation to Benevento and stop at the factory where the famous liqueur “Strega” is produced, one of the most famous Italian liqueurs. Departure for Rome with a late evening expected arrival (guaranteed drop-offs in Viale Washington, Viale Luigi Einaudi / Termini Station area, Via Ludovisi). End of services.
Operated on Sunday from April to October 2020
- April: 19
- May: 3, 17, 31
- June: 14, 28
- July: 12, 26
- August: 9, 23
- September: 6, 20
- October: 4, 18
- 2 nights in 4* hotel in Sorrento
- 1 night in 4* hotel in Salerno area
- 2 nights in 4* hotel in Alberobello
- 5 Buffet breakfasts
- 1 lunch at a local restaurant in Naples (beverage not included)
- 1 lunch at a local restaurant in Capri (beverage not included)
- 2 dinners in Sorrento (beverage not included)
- 1 dinner at the hotel in Salerno area (beverage not included)
- 1 olive oil tasting in Alberobello
- Guided tour to Pompeii, Matera, Lecce
- Visit of of Capri, Grotta Azzura included (weather conditions permitting)
- Visit with Tour Leader of Naples, Positano, Amalfi, Alberobello, Ostuni, Bari
- Tour of Ostuni on an ape calessino (small Italian motor gig)
- Air-conditioned coach transportation
- Tour Leader
Please Note: In the event that the minimum number of participants is not reached, the first part of the tour may be operated as a Sorrento Escape semi-escorted tour (multilingual English/French/Spanish) up to day 2. The tour will be then totally escorted starting from day 3, from the departure from the Hotel in Sorrento area.
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.
**Please note that only in case of Spanish speaking customers, the tour will be operated in English and Spanish
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!