Period: 01st April 2023 – 31st March 2024
Frequency: From April to October: everyday
From November to March: Monday to Saturday
Departure Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM – 02:00 PM
15 minutes before departure time
*Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded*
Duration: Approximately 1 hour and half
WHY SHOULD YOU GO
Visit the most important landmark in the city of Barcelona. Admire Gaudi’s mastery and make sure not to miss out on the rich symbolism of his works. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia with the hand of your local guide. Discover how nature influenced and inspired Gaudí in his planning. Find out why Sagrada Familia is a must-see landmark in Barcelona!
Start the tour from our office next to Sagrada Familia. An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica. Remember you must check in at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity.
Enter the monument and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia with the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired by natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave while listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets.
Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of more information. At the end of your tour, you can stay inside Sagrada Familia and visit the museum. An exhibition of drawings, models, and pictures narrates the story of the Basilica. The museum also displays information on Gaudí’s life and career.
• Admission to the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
• Guided visit to the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
• Monolingual tour
• Radio guide system
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Hotel pick up and drop off
• This tour will have a maximum of 30 travelers per guide.
• The Sagrada Familia reserves the right to refuse admission. Visitors will have their bags, rucksacks, luggage and personal items checked at the entrance.
• The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter the venue: Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. Visitors cannot enter barefoot or with flip-flops—no see-through clothing, plunging necklines, exposed backs, or bellies. No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health, or belief-related reasons.
• We reserve the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons.
• The guide will have one ticket for the whole group, which must enter together. Late arrival at the meeting point will result in the loss of the tour, as the same tickets cannot be used again because they will be validated at the Sagrada Familia entrance.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or email@example.com to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.