7 Days / 6 Nights
Madrid – Toledo – La Mancha – Granada – Seville – Cordoba – Madrid
Day 1: Madrid: Welcome to the Spanish capital, Madrid. Transfer to your hotel this evening, enjoy a welcome soft drink and orientation with our hostess and your traveling companions. Accommodations: Hotel NH Collection Madrid Abascal or similar.
Day 2: Madrid – Toledo: After breakfast, depart for your tour of Madrid. This afternoon, travel south to Toledo, walk along its narrow streets visit the Cathedral from outside and St tome Church inside (where is El Greco painter’s masterpiece). Return to Madrid for overnight. Breakfast provided.
Day 3: Madrid, La Mancha and Granada: After breakfast depart to Granada. En route, enjoy a short stop in Continue south to discover the large flat region of “La Mancha, the land of Don Quixote and Spain’s largest wine producing area. We will visit a traditional wine producer with the tasting of three different wines with tapas of ham, local cheese (very reputed in Spain) and bread, the bestway to taste these wines. After continue to Granada. Accommodations: The Occidental Granada 4* or similar. Breakfast & dinner provided.
Day 4: Granada – La Alhambra & Generalife Gardens & Seville: After breakfast, morning guided city tour to visit La Alhambra and Generalife gardens with its fountains. Afternoon continue to Seville. Accommodations: Hotel Sevilla Center or similar. Breakfast and dinner provided.
Day 5: Seville: Morning guided tour of the city and to visit the Gothic Cathedral with the burial of Christopher Columbus. In the afternoon you will enjoy an introductory and practical Flamenco lesson dancing with a professional dancer. Accommodations: Hotel Sevilla Center or similar. Breakfast and dinner.
Day 6: Seville, Cordoba & Madrid: After breakfast, (*) visit an Andalusian horse farm (yeguada) to see a normal day of training and learn about the breeding and taming of these amazing horses. Afterwards, travel north to Cordoba. Morning guided city tour, visit the Mosque and walk around the Jewish Quarter. Afternoon continue to Madrid. Accommodations: Hotel NH Collection Madrid Abascal or similar. Breakfast provided.
Day 7: Madrid: Your tour ends with breakfast this morning.
Note: group size averages 18 guests with a maximum accepted of 27.
- Private coach for all services. Transport will be provided in a mini-van when the group is up to 6 pax , a mini coach for up to 20 pax and a large coach for over 20 pax.
- In case a group totals less than 7 pax, the service will be provided by an English speaking tour escort , being one and the same person.
- An English speaking Tour Escort from days 2 to 6 inclusive. The Escort will also meet the group at the hotel on Day 1 for the trip and orientation discussion.
- English speaking local guides for half days in: Madrid, Toledo, Granada, Seville and Cordoba.
- Sightseeing, including the local guide, and entrance fees to: Madrid
- Royal Palace, Cordoba – Mosque, Seville – Cathedral, Granada – Alhambra and Generalife gardens, Toledo – St Tome Church
- 6 Overnight in hotels (Superior First Category), in standard rooms.
- 6 Buffet breakfasts (hot and cold)
- 2 Hotel dinners. Drinks excluded.
- 1 Farewell dinner.
- Madrid + Bottled Water (2 x 33ml) Supplied Days 2-6.
- A Wine cellar visit with the tasting of three different kinds of wines with ham, local cheese and bread tapas.
- A 1 hour introductory lesson to Flamenco dancing with a professional dancer.
- A visit to an Andalusian horse farm.
- Wifi included in all hotels.
- Bluetooth Headsets for perfect audio on guided tours when group is 10 or more.
- Luggage porterage at hotels (1 piece of luggage per pax)
- Group Size: the maximum accepted per departure is 27 guests per coach.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or email@example.com to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.