10 Days / 9 Nights
DAY 1: Madrid: Arrival Transfer and Overnight at hotel.
DAY 2: Madrid: Breakfast and Overnight at hotel. Morning Panoramic Tour of Madrid with The Royal Palace in the language requested (duration: 3½ hours approx.).
DAY 3: Madrid-Ávila-Segovia: Breakfast at your hotel in Madrid.Collect your self-drive car. Our suggested route includes a stop in Avila (Human Heritage) for a walk into the city to see the highlights (Walls & Cathedral). Continue to Segovia. (Human Heritage). Walk into the city to see the highlights (Cathedral & Alcazar). Overnight at your hotel in Segovia.
DAY 4: Segovia-Ribera del Duero-Burgos: Breakfast at your hotel in Segovia. Drive to Valladolid and cross the Ribera de Duero Wine Region with interesting vineyards & wineries along the route. Continue to Burgos with is Medieval Architecture and famous French-Gothic style Cathedral. Overnight at your hotel in Burgos.
DAY 5: Burgos-La Rioja-Bilbao: Breakfast at your hotel in Burgos. Head your drive to the other relevant wine area in Spain ‘La Rioja’ and stop for a walk in Logroño to taste its mouth-watering tapas at famous ‘Calle Laurel’ and a worth stop is suggested at medieval LaGuardia village to visit a ‘Calado,’ the traditional wine-cellar. Or even pay a visit to the famous Marques de Riscal Winery with the its amazing architectural building (Frank Gehry). Continue to Bilbao and overnight at your hotel in Bilbao.
DAY 6: Bilbao: Breakfast at your hotel in Bilbao. Don’t miss the Guggenheim Museum, The Fine Arts Museum and the Ribera Market. Try the delicious ‘pintxos’ (tapas) at any of the local taverns. Make a drive to nearby village of ‘Guernika’, the symbol of the Basque Country and the inspiration of Picasso for his most famous picture. Overnight at your hotel in Bilbao.
DAY 7: Bilbao-San Sebastián-Biarritz-Bilbao: Breakfast at your hotel in Bilbao. Enjoy the drive through the coast line to the cosmopolitan San Sebastian and reach the Mount Igueldo for spectacular views over the bay. Just 20 Kms away cross the border with France and drive 30 Kms to pay a visit to the elegant Biarritz. Return to Bilbao. Overnight at your hotel in Bilbao.
DAY 8: Bilbao-Barcelona: Breakfast at your hotel in Bilbao. Drive to Bilbao Airport to deliver your car and board the plane for your flight to Barcelona. Overnight at your hotel in Barcelona.
DAY 9: Barcelona: Breakfast and Overnight at hotel. Afternoon Panoramic Tour of Barcelona with Sagrada Familia in the language requested (duration: 2½ hours approx).
DAY 10: Barcelona: Breakfast at hotel and Transfer to the Airport. End of services.
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid Airport – Hotel.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Madrid including Buffet Breakfast daily.
- Multilingual Panoramic Tour of Madrid with Royal Palace (In English all year round, French only on Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday from April to October).
- 6 Days Car Rental
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in Segovia including Buffet Breakfast daily.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation in Burgos including Buffet Breakfast daily.
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Bilbao including Buffet Breakfast daily.
- Flight Ticket Bilbao – Barcelona // Tourist Class.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Barcelona including Buffet Breakfast daily.
- Panoramic Tour of Barcelona with Sagrada Familia
- Departure Private Transfer Hotel – Barcelona Airport.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or email@example.com to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.