During this professional cooking class, with an award-winning chef, you will learn how to prepare authentic Venetian food. Discover the secrets of Italian cuisine!
Your professional chef, Carolyn, welcomes you into her cozy house with a glass of Prosecco before starting to prepare the delicious meal.
During the lesson, learn how to make traditional Venetian dishes and prepare hand-made fresh pasta, following the classic Italian style of pasta-making.
The main dish is the “Italian agnolotti” filled with meat or fish with a yummy sauce made with seasonal vegetables (such as artichokes, tomatoes, or potatoes from the lagoon island). Only fresh and local products are used and bought at the famous Venetian markets, such as the Rialto market. An authentic meal must end with a delicious cake. So, become a patisserie chef and prepare a crème patisserie to put on some sweet local cookies!
When everything is ready, sit to enjoy the meal in the living room and chat over a glass of Italian wine with Carolyn!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure: From Monday to Friday at 10:00 AM
• 3 hours of a shared cooking class with an award-winning expert chef, one main course with dessert
• Lunch with a meal prepared during the lesson with drinks (Venetian wine, water, and coffee)
• The activity could be bilingual
• Ingredients and cooking items
• Meeting point: Rio Terà Canal 22, Campo Santa Margherita, Venice
• Ending point: Chef’s House
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
• Once in Campo Santa Margherita, proceed to the brown building in the middle of the square and reach the monument with a red flag pole (rarely with a flag) nearby. Meet the chef Carolyn with a “Cooking Class” sign and proceed together to her kitchen.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or email@example.com to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.