Arrange a car rental and we will provide you the flexibility to enjoy Italy!
Access the villa via a pedestrian footpath (around 100 m).
- GROUND FLOOR: access via approximately 20 steps – Living/dining room with access to the patio furnished for eating “al fresco” and the panoramic terrace, sea view; kitchen; downstairs bathroom (WC).
- FIRST FLOOR: 1 double bedroom with access to the panoramic terrace, sea view, and bathroom with whirlpool bathtub/ shower. One double bedroom with second single bed and in-suite bathroom with shower.
- LOWER FLOOR: access to the panoramic terrace with 1 double bedroom with in-suite bathroom with shower.
- Very panoramic spacious private terraces with a view of the beach of Fornillo. Private swimming pool in the garden and an area furnished with a table for eating “al fresco.”
- FACILITIES: AC in all the bedrooms, dishwasher, washing machine, Wi-Fi internet
The villa is situated in a pedestrian alleyway in the old historic center of Positano, around one hundred meters from the main road, in an extremely panoramic position with views of the gulf of Positano. It is reached by going up around 120 easy steps alternated with flat areas. The villa is distributed over three levels and has panoramic terraces and a garden on an irregular terraced piece of land.
The beach of Fornillo is reached via 150 steps. To get to the main beach of Positano, it is necessary to go all the way along the main street, which features characteristic fashion stores and the most famous venues. Positano is famous for its charm worldwide. It is one of the most important attractions on the Amalfi Coast, with exquisite cuisine offered by its local restaurants. We recommend parking in one of the numerous paid car parks along the main street and moving around on foot or using the public transport service which frequently runs all around the town. From Positano, it is possible to easily reach all the most characteristic localities on the Amalfi Coast: Amalfi is around 13 Km away, Sorrento is 17 Km. The road is narrow but offers many exciting panoramic views.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Private pool 8 x 4 m
- Availability: 30/04/2022 – 15/10/2022
- Air-conditioning in all the bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Terrace private
- Garden private
- Nearest grocery: Positano 0.2 km
- Bus stop: Flavio Gioia 0.2 km
- Sea distance: Direct access
- Cleaning during the week: 2 hours a day, four days per week.
- Final cleaning
- Cot for babies under two years
- The price includes one set of bed and bath linen per week.
- Wi-Fi, swimming pool towels – 1 per person a week. Change of bedroom and bathroom linen during the week.
Some suggested excursions to book during your stay:
- Private full-day boat excursion along the Amalfi Coast
- Private full-day boat excursion to the island of Capri
- Private tour to Pompeii and exclusive wine experience at the foot of Mount Vesuvius
- Private tour to Pompeii, wine tasting, and dinner in the vineyards at the foot of Mount Vesuvius
- Private full-day tour to Amalfi and Ravello
- Private full-day tour to Capri, including the Blue Grotto (via Sorrento)
- Private tour to Sorrento
- Private full-day tour to Pompeii and Herculaneum
- Private full-day walking tour along the Path of the Gods
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.