Guest: 14, bedrooms:7 (7 double rooms), Bathrooms: 7, Size: 600 mq
- GROUND FLOOR: access from the garden entrance; spacious living-room with snooker table, fireplace, and TV with access to a panoramic terrace offering stunning sea views; 3 double bedrooms with in-suite bathroom and whirlpool bath, 2 of which with sea views; 2 double bedrooms with in-suite bathroom with shower, 1 of which with terrace and sea view.
- LOWER FLOOR: spacious living room with dining area leading to the swimming pool zone with various locations for relaxing, gazebos, sauna, outdoor wood-burning stove, and beautiful sea panorama. This area also leads to the private slope down to the sea—a large kitchen with a dishwasher, electric oven, and wood-burning stove.
- One double bedroom with bathroom and whirlpool bath (located along the walkway that leads from the swimming pool to the slope down to the sea); 1 double bedroom with bathroom and shower and walk-in closet (located at the beginning of the slope down to the sea).
- Large private park
Punta Caruso Ischia nests in the cliffs on the promontory called Punta Caruso, in a unique position among copses of Mediterranean scrub, large panoramic terraces, and rocks that have been carefully worked to allow easy access to the crystal-clear sea. The villa has been enclosed on all sides. Access to the property is via an automatic gate that leads into the parking area. From there, you go down a short flight of steps to reach the property, which looks entirely towards the sea.
As soon as you go through the entrance, you will notice the quality of the architecture and the furnishings, consisting entirely of antiques, alternating with modern accessories such as the sofas and comfortable chairs. Every room has been decorated with valuable tapestries and large mirrors. All of the living areas have been organized with taste and a practical eye so that you are assured of a calm and enjoyable holiday.
The large kitchen is equipped with all the usual conveniences: dishwasher, electric, and wood-burning ovens. All bedrooms have mosquito screens, and air conditioning is available in all the rooms. All bathrooms have hydromassage bathtubs, and a comfortable sauna is always available for guests.
There are two domestics living on the premises who will look after the daily cleaning and on request with payment on the spot the preparation of breakfast and dinner; the buying of food is also organized by the same people on agreement with the guests of the villa, who leave a deposit – the remains of which is returned at the end of their stay. Bed linen and bath linen are changed twice a week.
There are furnished areas for relaxing and outside dining. The large private terraces also contain a swimming pool filled with sea water—side along with a descent down to the sea itself via a convenient flight of steps.
The villa lies about 20 minutes by car from the port of Ischia, and from there, Naples can be reached in about an hour by ferry with your car onboard and in about 40 minutes by hydrofoil.
The island is full of excellent restaurants and many well-known thermal resorts. Ischia offers a wealth of spectacular scenery and archaeological remains that make it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in the Mediterranean.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Private pool 10 x 5 m
- Availability: 30/04/2022 – 15/10/2022
- Air-conditioning in all the bedrooms
- Washer & Dryer
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Terrace (private)
- Garden (private)
- Private parking for 3 Cars
- Cleaning during the week: 6 hours a day, 7 days per week
- Final cleaning
- Cot for babies under 2 years
- 2 sets of bed and bath linen per week included in the price
Some suggested excursions during your stay:
- Sunset and Prosecco private boat tour
- Half-day or Full-day Ischia private boat tour
- Half-day Procida private boat tour
- Full day Ventotene private boat tour
- Full day Capri and Positano private boat tour
- Castello Aragonese private half day tour
- Private half-day tour to Pithecusae Museum and La Mortella Gardens
- Private half-day panoramic Ischia tour with dinner at a local winery
- Private Ischia full-day tour with lunch and wine tasting
Arrange a car rental and we will provide you the flexibility to enjoy Italy!
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or email@example.com to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.