3 Days / 2 Nights | Classic 4*
- Central hotels
- Welcome amenity
- Superior rooms
- *Free room upgrade subject to availability
DAY 1: Venice Airport: Private boat transfer from Venice Airport or Rail station to your hotel by boat and assistance. Check-in to your superior room with welcome amenity. Rest of the day at leisure and overnight.
DAY 2: Venice – Art Escape Tour: Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Today you will spend two unforgettable hours to explore the most famous floating city in the world. A local expert guide will passionately take you in front of many monuments and other architectural gems that made Venice one of the most powerful maritime Republics of Italy. You will marvel at the imposing Basilica of St Marks, then continue to the Doge’s Palace to explore the former political heart of Venice, the Clock Tower on St Mark’s Square (Piazza San Marco), both practical, historical and symbolic for the story of Venice, and many other Renaissance icons. At the end of this wonderful experience your private guide will leave you back to your hotel or in the city center for a pleasant walk through the alleys of the city. Overnight at the hotel
DAY 3: Venice: Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Complimentary private transfer to the Airport or Rail station. Be aware that departure details must be provided at least 7 days in advance. End of services.
- 2 night accommodation in 4✰hotels centrally located
- Daily buffet breakfasts
- 1 welcome amenity in hotel
- 2 private transfers by boat and full assistance
- Private Monumental tour of the city including authorized guide at disposal
- In Venice: Hotel Bonvecchiati 4✰, Santa Chiara 4✰ or similar
- Extra Nights: Possibility to add extra nights at the beginning and/or at the end of the tour; rates are on request.
- Optional suggested tours: Try our Private Cooking Experiences or our Private Murano Excursion!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!