Our deep roots produce world-class wine and unforgettable experiences. Enjoy intimate wine tastings, expansive outdoor spaces, and behind-the-scenes private tours of wine cellars and caves. The visit lasts about 90 minutes, during which you will have the opportunity to taste wines from our production and enjoy a Tuscan lunch. This intimate tour of the vineyard is aimed at attracting both fans of Tuscan wine and those unfamiliar with our world to enjoy a unique experience in wine culture. An experienced local guide will lead you around the estate to witness our agricultural practices and cellars. You do not want to miss the Sangiovese vineyard!
The package includes a tour of the vineyard and a lesson about the grapes:
• Wine lesson, from the winemaking procedures how to keep a vineyard. Learn the procedures to make wine and the grape harvest
• Tuscan lunch in the winery with wine tasting together with the lunch and wine school
• Appetizers: tuscan cheeses and salami, bruschetta, and snack
• First Course: truffle lasagna or tuscan ribollita
• Second Course: roast meat with roast potatoes
• Dessert: cantuccini with dessert wine
Available on request, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free menu.
Tuscan products to taste
Tour and tasting of wines, including our library reserve vintages
• Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, Chianti DOCG, Chianti Classico DOCG, Morellino di Scansano DOCG, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG, Super Tuscan “Baldassarre” Cabernet, Merlot, Sangiovese, Super Tuscan “Cavaliere” Sangiovese & Merlot, Super Tuscan “Bartolomeo” Sangiovese & Cabernet, Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG, Bolgheri DOC rosè, extra virgin olive oil, truffle olive oil, pepper olive oil. balsamic vinegar gold reserve.
Available every day at 10:00 a.m.
Duration: approx.1 hour and 30 minutes
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.