- Direct and priority access to the Florence Cathedral
- Enjoy the best panoramic view over Florence from the terraces and the Brunelleschi Dome.
- Learn about the art from your local guide
- Your Ticket will be valid for 72 hours to visit at your own pace the other Duomo Complex Monuments: Opera del Duomo Museum; Giotto’s Bell Tower; Crypt of Santa Reparata, San Giovanni Baptistery.
Together with your private guide, you will have the opportunity to visit the interiors of Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral with direct access. You will admire the superb works of art preserved there, such as Paolo Uccello’s clock, Vasari’s frescos, and Bandinelli’s marble choir. The tour proceeds with the visit to the Terrace of the Cathedral, where you can enjoy a spectacular and unique view of the center of Florence and its surrounding hills. Then you will have the opportunity to climb the magnificent Dome directly from the North Terrace, without any additional line: from the top of the Dome, you will feel like touching the sky with your finger, and the landscape around you will be of rare beauty!
- Private local professional guide at your side for 2 hours
- Priority access to the Dome during the guided tour
- Earphones for groups of more than 4 participants
- 72-hour entrance ticket at your disposal to visit all the other Duomo Complex Monuments: Baptistery, Giotto Bell Tower, and Opera del Duomo Museum
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or email@example.com to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.