Create your personal glass artwork with Massimiliano, a famous glassmaker. A private lesson with him to learn the secrets of the most famous Venetian craftsmanship.
Thanks to this unforgettable experience, discover the ancient processing techniques of the glass, feel the warmth, and see the colors during the process!
The master artisan helps customers during the whole experience allowing them to create a unique and inimitable work of art, explaining the history and secrets of this centuries-old art.
Take home your piece of glass as a special and unique souvenir!
A unique way to live and discover the culture and art of Venice.
The activity takes place in the workshop where the artist creates his works of art shown in exhibitions around the world!
Timetable: Every day at 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes approx.
• 1 hour and 15 minutes shared a lesson with the glass craftsman
• The activity could be bilingual
• Piece of glass created during the activity as a souvenir
• 10% discount for any purchase
• Meeting point: Bottega (workshop) Artistica Massimiliano Caldarone – Campiello Widmann già Biri, #5419B.
• Ending point: Bottega (workshop) Artistica Massimiliano Caldarone
HOW TO REACH THE MEETING POINT
From Campo (square) San Bartolomeo, with Rialto Bridge on your left, proceed straight to Fondaco Dei Tedeschi. Cross two bridges, after the second bridge, turn immediately into Salizada S. Canzian. Proceed along Calle Larga Widmann, once crossed the bridge, proceed along Calle del Pestrin until you reach the small square Campiello Widman già Biri. The workshop is located on your left.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or email@example.com to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.