If you have a passion for cooking, come to learn from Italian chefs the secrets to authentic Tuscan cuisine. The preparations for a simple and delicious Tuscan recipe include cultivating only the freshest ingredients, including homemade pasta, incredible sauces, meats, and desserts. In our general cooking class, we will teach you step-by-step how to cut correctly, braise, boil, cook and roast a complete Tuscan meal in a fun environment while creating unforgettable dishes. This occasion will allow friends and family to laugh and have fun bonding with others over food and wine, including locally sourced meats, fresh homemade pasta, vegetables hand-picked from our garden, and plenty of baked bread drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. Get yourself in the Tuscan family, and let us show you the secrets to Italian culinary pleasure.
The cooking class includes:
• Making of an appetizer, first and second Course, with daily dessert.
• The Recipes are chosen by our Chef according to seasonality.
• Learn to cut, braise, boil, cook and roast a complete Tuscan meal.
• Lunch or Dinner with the food prepared together.
• Tasting of wine and olive oil with Wine School.
Available on request, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free menu.
The cooking class menu includes:
• Appetizer: Tuscan crostini, tomatoes crostini, sausages crostini
• First Course: homemade pasta with meat sauce and truffle lasagna
• Second Course: fillet flavorings and green pepper or steak with arugula and parmesan cheese
• Dessert: vanilla ice cream with balsamic vinegar or tiramisù
Tasting of wines and olive oils:
• Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, Chianti DOCG, Chianti Classico DOCG, Morellino di Scansano DOCG, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG, Super Tuscan “Baldassarre” Cabernet, Merlot, Sangiovese, Super Tuscan “Cavaliere” Sangiovese & Merlot, Super Tuscan “Bartolomeo” Sangiovese & Cabernet, Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG, Bolgheri DOC rosè, extra virgin olive oil, truffle olive oil, pepper olive oil, balsamic vinegar gold reserve.
Available every day at 10 AM or 5 PM
Duration: approx. 3 hours
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.