- Discover the fairy-tale landscape of Chianti
- Visit a small-scale production winery to learn about Chianti making
- Enjoy your time through the suggestive streets of the medieval Castellina in Chianti
- All the comfort and personalized attention of a private tour
Meet your driver at your hotel and get ready for the discovery of the Chianti Classico region, one of the most celebrated and fascinating wine areas in the world! Moving along the sinuous Chianti roads, you will reach Castellina, a delightful hilltop village of Etruscan origin,among the most lively and charming of the whole region. Here, walking through the suggestive covered street named “Via delle Volte”, you will completely immerse yourself in the timeless atmosphere of the Medieval center, where to admire the massive “Rocca” (fortress), the picturesque houses and squares and browse among the typical shops. Left Castellina, you will reach then a typical small-scale production winery, wonderfully embraced by vineyards, which stands out for the excellent quality of its wines and for its privileged and stunning location. Here, surrounded by the gorgeous Chianti landscape, you will discover some of the secrets of the winemaking, meeting the passionate owners of this cool wine-production reality. You will visit the cellars and enjoying a delicious tasting of three different wines and local products, before to return to Florence.
An unforgettable and authentic Chianti experience!
Please note that the order of the visits may change.
- Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
- Private Transport by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with WIFI on board
- English speaking driver
- Delicious tasting of three excellent wines and typical products, in a glamour small-scale production winery
- If option selected: Dinner in a Gourmet Restaurant in Florence with Menù à la carte: choice of 3 courses between entreé, first course, second course, dessert – 1/5 Lt. mineral water included, other kind of beverage not included
- We suggest to wear comfortable shoes
- The driver is not a licensed guide, they can provide general introductory information during the car trip. They are not allowed to lead a guided visit inside city center, museums or churches.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or email@example.com to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.