7 Days / 6 Nights
Day 1: Arrival in Prague: Arrival in Prague Airport. Meet your driver with your sign at Prague Airport and transfer to your hotel. Free at leisure. Overnight in Prague.
Day 2: Prague Grand City Tour + River Cruise: Get a quick overview of Prague’s most popular sights with the Prague Grand City Tour. During this tour (with a local English speaking Guide – max 3 hrs) you will see all of the most interesting historical sights of Prague – the Municipal House, Wencelas Square, the National Museum, Charles Square followed by a ride along the beautiful riverside, across the River Vltava to Prague Castle. Return to the city centre and the Old Town Square on foot. Here you can admire the Tyn Church, St. Nicholas Church and the Astronomical Clock on the Old Town Hall where the tour terminates. Enjoy a small refreshment (1 cup of coffee and a 1 piece of cake) and relax during a 1 hours boat trip which will show you the famous sites of Prague from the River Vltava. Overnight in Prague.
Day 3: Travel to Budapest: Check out in Prague. Transfer to Prague station. Continuation to Budapest by train. Transfer from Budapest station to Budapest hotel and check in. Free at leisure. Overnight in Budapest.
Day 4: Budapest Grand City Tour: Enjoy a 3-hour guided tour of Budapest and learn about the highlights of a thousand years of Hungarian history. You’ll visit the Castle District, enjoy the views from Gellért Hill, see the famous Central Market Hall, Heroes’ Square and much more! During the Grand City Tour you are taken for an additional walk in the Castle District to enjoy its unique medival atmosphere and get carried away on history. Free at leisure. Overnight in Budapest.
Day 5: Travel to Vienna: Check out and transfer from Budapest hotel – Budapest station. Continuation to Vienna by train. Transfer from Vienna station to Vienna hotel and check in. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 6: Vienna City Tour: Follow in the footsteps of Empress Sissi and Emperor Franz Josef at Schönbrunn Palace. After the Audio Tour in Schoenbrunn, your local Guide will take you on the tour of Vienna. It starts at Südtiroler Platz and takes you along the Ringstrasse boulevard, where you will see many of the popular tourist attractions. First take a look at the impressive Vienna State Opera, one of the most acclaimed opera houses in the world and home to the famous “Opera Ball” which takes place every year. Next you will see the monumental buildings of the Museums of Fine Art and Natural History, the neo-classical Parliament, the acclaimed Burgtheater and the striking City Hall, where the legendary Life Ball takes place. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 7: Travel to Vienna: Check out. Transfer from Vienna hotel – Vienna airport.
- 6 nights in twin/double accommodation (local tourist city tax excluded)
- 6x breakfast at the hotels
- Day 1: Transfer from Prague Airport to Hotel
- Day 2: Private Transfer from Drop-Off-Point to hotel
- Day 3: Private Transfer from Hotel to Prague Station
- Day 3: Private Transfer from Budapest Station to Hotel
- Day 4: Private Transfer from Drop-Off-Point to hotel
- Day 5: Private Transfer from Budapest Hotel to Station
- Day 5: Private Transfer from Vienna Station to Hotel
- Day 6: Private Transfer from hotel to Starting-Point
- Day 6: Private Transfer from Drop-off-Point to hotel
- Day 7: Private Transfer from Hotel to Vienna Airport
Entrance fee and services:
- English speaking guide in Prague (3.5 hrs)
- 1 hour cruise in Prague with 1 coffee + 1 piece of cake per person
- English speaking guide in Budapest (3 hrs)
- English speaking guide in Vienna (3.5 hrs)
- Schoenbrunn Palace (Imperial Tour / Adult with Audio guide)
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or email@example.com to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.