- Meet Santa Claus atop Rochers-de-Naye!
- Visit Lake Geneva Christmas Market
- An adventure for the whole family
Travel period: Nov 27, 2021 – Jan 06, 2022
Departure: Every Wed-Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun
Day 1: Geneva – Montreux: Arrival at Geneva Airport, then travel by train to Montreux. The city is nestled in a sheltered bay on Lake Geneva, surrounded by vineyards, at the foot of the beautiful snowcapped Alps.
Day 2: Montreux: To meet Santa Claus you don’t have to travel to Lapland. In the morning, after picking up your train tickets at the “MOB” counter, take a train to the home of Santa Claus. The old antique cogwheel train runs to the top of the mountain Rochers-de-Naye and offers spectacular views at a hight of 2042 meters. A dream trip not only for the little ones. In the afternoon, there is free time to visit the traditional Montreux Christmas market on the shores of Lake Geneva. Here, not only will children have their eyes wide open as Santa rushes in every night flying in his sleigh to the market!
Day 3: Montreux – Chillon Castle: Free time to visit the Chillon Castle (admission fee to castle not included). You can reach the famous castle on foot, by bus or by boat. Located on a rocky outcrop on the shores of Lake Geneva, Chillon Castle is one of the most visited historic buildings in Switzerland. Discover the walls of this wonderful castle, which hides so many secrets for centuries and even attracted several romantic writers. From Jean-Jacques Rousseau to Victor Hugo, including Alexandre Dumas, Gustave Flaubert and Lord Byron, the castle inspired poets from all over the world. During the Christmas season the castle is transformed into a magical and extraordinary environment for families.
Day 4: Montreux – Geneva: After breakfast, travel by train from Montreux to the airport of Geneva.
This package includes:
- Accommodation at 4* hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Train tickets with reserved seating in 2nd class for all listed connections
- Train tickets and admission to visit Santa Claus House (day 2)
- Montreux Riviera Card (free public transportation from the “Mobilis” network zones: Montreux – Vevey – Chillon. 50% discount in various activities e.g. Admission to Chillon Castle, and others.
- Panoramic tours or private city tours with local English-speaking guides on request.
- Travel by train to Santa Claus‘s house: In case of difficult weather conditions (very rarely), the train does not operate.
- Santa Claus´s House does not open on Monday and Tuesday
Extend your stay in one of our wonderful resort located in the Swiss Alp.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or email@example.com to book today!