Travel period: Nov 27, 2022 – Dec 22, 2022 Departure dates: daily
Day 1 Munich
Upon arrival in Munich, optional private transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Munich
Today you will explore the city with a regular tour, using the Hop-on/Hop-off tourist bus. You can disembark at any stop and take your time to get to know the city. Highlights include the Marienplatz square, the City Hall, the famous Church of our Lady, and the Viktualienmarkt street market. Explore the traditional Christmas market of Munich, located around the Marienplatz square with its historic City Hall. You will find the largest nativity market in Germany, a few steps away.
Day 3 Munich – Nuremberg – Munich
In the morning you travel by train to Nuremberg. Free time to visit the old town and browse the most famous Christmas market in Germany: the “Christkindlesmarkt.”This almost 400-year-old market attracts more than two million visitors a year. Your “Christmas Market Pass” includes several local specialties, such as the “Bratwurst” sausage, spice bread, and a glass of mulled wine. Afternoon return to Munich by train.
Day 4 Munich
Optional private transfer to the airport.
• Accommodation at 4-star hotels
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Train tickets with reserved seating in 2nd class for all listed connections
• Regular City tour in Munich (Hop-on/ Hop-off bus service) with an English audio guide
• Nuremberg Christmas pass (includes, e.g., hot wine, sausage, gingerbread)
• Private sightseeing tours or city tours with local English-speaking guides are available upon request.
• Arrival and departure transfer available upon request.
• Regular tours must be boarded at the established meeting points in each city.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.