Travel period: Nov 27, 2022 – Dec 22, 2022 Departure dates: daily
Day 1 Frankfurt
Upon arrival in Frankfurt, optional private transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Frankfurt – Rothenburg
Free time to visit the beautiful Christmas market in Frankfurt. More than 200 Christmas stalls await you in Römerberg, on Paulsplatz square, and at the pier by the Main river. Continue by train to Rothenburg ob der Tauber, the most beautiful city along the famous “Romantic Route. ” During Advent, the medieval town of Rothenburg transforms into a winter dream with its magical “Reiterlesmarkt” Christmas market. Free time to visit the old city and the beautiful market. Also, see the famous Christmas Museum for a truly picturesque touch.
Day 3 Rothenburg – Nuremberg – Frankfurt
In the morning, travel by train to Nuremberg. Free time to visit the old town and the most famous Christmas market in Germany, the “Christkindlesmarkt”; with its history of almost 400 years, each year attracts more than two million visitors. Its “Christmas Market pass” includes several local specialties, such as the “Bratwurst” sausage, spice bread, and a glass of mulled wine. In the afternoon, return by train to Frankfurt.
Day 4 Frankfurt
Optional private transfer to the airport.
• Accommodation at 4* hotels
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Train tickets with reserved seating in 2nd class for all listed connections (no seat reservation from Rothenburg – Nuremberg)
• Nuremberg Christmas pass (includes, e.g., hot wine, sausage, gingerbread)
• Private sightseeing tours or city tours with local English-speaking guides are available upon request.
• Arrival and departure transfer available upon request.
• Regular tours must be boarded at the established meeting points in each city.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.