Travel period: Nov 27, 2022 – Dec 22, 2022 Departure dates: daily
Day 1 Berlin
Upon arrival in Berlin, optional private transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Berlin
Take the time and discover the city at your own pace with a regular city tour (Hop-on/Hop-off bus). Your ticket is valid for 24 hours. Visit Berlin’s famous sights such as the Kurfürstendamm, the Brandenburg Gate, and Potsdam Square. During the Advent period, Berlin is bathed in colorful festive lights. The grand boulevards and squares, as well as the small side streets and museums, are beautifully decorated and radiate the holiday spirit. The Gendarmenmarkt, one of the most beautiful squares in the city, provides a charming setting for the traditional Christmas market.
Day 3 Berlin – Dresden – Berlin
In the morning, you travel by train to Dresden. The capital of the Federal State of Saxony is famous for its many baroque buildings and churches along the banks of the Elbe river. Explore the highlights of this stunning baroque city on a regular Hop-on/Hop-off city tour and visit the famous Christmas market Striezelmarkt, one of the oldest and largest Christmas markets in Germany. The market is named after a traditional Dresden Christmas cake, Strietzel. Afternoon return to Berlin by train.
Day 4 Berlin
Optional private transfer to the airport.
• Accommodation at 4* hotels
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Train tickets with reserved seating in 2nd class for all listed connections
• Regular City tour in Berlin and Dresden (Hop-on/ Hop-off bus service) with an English audio guide
• Private sightseeing tours or city tours with local English-speaking guides are available upon request.
• Arrival and departure transfer available upon request.
• Regular tours must be boarded at the established meeting points in each city.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or email@example.com to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.