3 Days / 2 Nights
Day 1: Rome Airport: Private transfer from Fiumicino/Ciampino Airport/Rail station to your hotel by private driver and car. Check-in to your superior room with a welcome amenity. Rest of the day at leisure and overnight.
Day 2: Rome – Vatican Museums private tour with Raphel Rooms: Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Today you will spend four unforgettable hours dedicated to Raphael’s 500th anniversary and other Masters of Art. Your experience begins from your hotel lobby where a private driver along with an authorized expert guide will meet you and take you by fast track in front of the doors that guard the most extensive collection of art in the world: the Vatican Museums. Once inside, your expert authorized guide will show you the best masterpieces, the painted ceilings, the Sistine Chapel with The Last Judgement of Michelangelo and especially the Raphael’s rooms: these four rooms represent pictorial decorations executed by Raphael and his school between 1508 and 1524. The last passage of the tour includes a visit inside the imposing St. Peters Basilica, where it lays the “Pietà” by Michelangelo. At the end of this exciting tour of inimitable art and Christianity you can decide to be transferred back to your hotel or in the city center for a pleasant walk through the alleys of the city.
Day 3: Rome: Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Complimentary private transfer to the Airport or Rail station. Be aware that departure details must be provided at least 7 days in advance. End of services.
- 2 night accommodation in hotels centrally located
- Daily buffet breakfasts
- 1 welcome amenity in hotel
- 2 private transfers by Mercedes E class or similar
- Private tour of the city including entrance fees and authorized guide and driver at disposal
- Entrance fees
- Night supplement for transfers or activities performed between 10:00pm and 7:00am
- Hotel City Taxes, Tips, meals
Terms, Conditions & Stop Sales
- Travel package is valid for travels between 10/01/2020 to 01/11/2020 included
- The *Hotels mentioned are subject to relocation to similar category hotel
- Please note that in the following dates, or in case of unexpected unavailability or any other Vatican Museums unexpected closure, the Vatican Museums tour will be replaced by another tour in Rome including entrance to another museum: 11 February 2020 – 19 March 2020 – 13,14 April 2020 – 1 May 2020 – 29 June 2020 – 15 August 2020 – All Sundays
In a 4 Star Hotel – Hotel Ludovisi Palace 4*, Romanico Palace 4* or similar
In a 5 Star Hotel – Grand Hotel De La Minerve 5*, Parco Dei Principi 5* or similar
**central hotels – welcome amenity – free room upgrade subject to availability – authorized private staff
Extend Your Stay at the Romanico Palace and save up to 10%
Travel Dates: from now to May 21st 2020
- Book by January 31st 2020
- Minimum stay of 3 nights and get 10% off
Travel Dates: from July 5th to September 8th 2020
- Book by April 15th 2020
- Minimum stay of 2 nights and get 8% off
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.