Rome, Florence and Venice
8 Days / 7 Nights
Day 1: Rome (Arrival and welcome dinner): Arrival to Rome. Transfer to your Hotel. The afternoon at leisure and dinner at a local restaurant with tasting of the Roman cuisine.
Day 2: Rome (Private Imperial Rome and Private Gladiator Class): Guided tour of Coliseum and Roman Forum. Then you will learn about Gladiator’s real life style, trained with wooden sword, trying their equipment and have a competition! Return to the Hotel free time for dinner.
Day 3: Rome (Shared Vatican And Shared Espresso & Gelato Tour): Today enjoy a professional guided tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. In the afternoon, Espresso and Gelato tour in a small group of 15 people. Walk, taste, and experience renowned coffee shops, “gelateria”, and the most famous tiramisù shop in town. The tour will end in Spanish Steps area, rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4: Rome/Florence by train (Shared Pizza & Gelato Making Class): After breakfast, independent transfer to Rome Rail Station to catch your train that in 1 hour and half will bring you to Florence! Private transfer and accommodation at your Hotel. Later in the afternoon you will learn how to make pizza and gelato Italian style!!!
Day 5: Florence (Shared Bus and Walking Tour with Accademia): This morning shared guided tour of the Cradle of Renaissance. In the afternoon, you can enjoy some time at leisure.
Day 6: Florence/Venice by train: After breakfast, independent transfer to Florence Rail Station and departure by train to Venice!
Day 7: Venice (Shared Walking Tourand Private Mask Making Class): Today shared walking tour through of Venice. In the afternoon, enjoy of a Mask Making class! Decorate 2 masks with our expert guidance. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 8: Departure from Venice: Private transfer to Venice Airport for your departure flight.
- 3 nights BB Rome
- 2 nights BB Florence
- 2 nights BB Venice
- Meals: Roman welcome dinner drinks not included (Rome)
- Arrival and Departure transfer
- Transfers for the activities of day 2
- High speed train tickets Rome/Florence and Florence/Venice (2nd class).
- Special activities: Gladiator class in Rome; Pizza and gelato making class in Florence; Mask making class in Venice.
- Private guided tour: Half day Imperial Rome with skip the line tickets.
- Shared tours: Vatican with skip the line tickets; Espresso and Gelato tour; Florence city tour with Accademia with skip the line tickets; Venice walking tour.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.