September 17 2021 – October 3 2021
3 Days / 2 Nights
* The biggest folk festival in the world
* Admission to the festival and tents is free
Day 1: Munich: Upon arrival in Munich optional private transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Munich: Today a private tour of the Oktoberfest awaits you (approximitaly 3 hours). On this tour you will learn about the origins of Oktoberfest and the Bavarian beer culture. You will also receive interesting facts about Oktoberfest and information about various attractions and their traditions. The tour includes a traditional German meal in one of the tents in “Oide Wiesn” (former Oktoberfest) with music and of course a 1 Maß (1L) of beer.
Day 3: Munich: Optional transfer to the airport or possibility to extend your stay.
- Breathtaking Castles: Regular excursion to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castles
- Bier Tour: Walking City Tour Munich “Bier Tour“ (approximitaly 3 hours) includes Beer tasting and a visit to the Beer Museum
- Salzburg & Lake Region: Regular Excursion: Salzburg and the Lake Region (11.5h)(Operates Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays)
- Accommodation in the hotel category of choice, including breakfast and city tax
- Private Oktoberfest Tour (approximately 3 hours), including a traditional german meal in one of the tents and a 1 Maß (1L) of beer (from Monday to Thursday)
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!