4 Days / 3 Nights
September 24 2021 – October 08 2021
- Great alternative to the Oktoberfest
- Greater number of spectacular attractions
- More than 4 million visitors every year
Day 1: Stuttgart: Upon arrival in Stuttgart optopnal private transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Stuttgart: With a long tradition and history, the Cannstatter Volksfest is not only the biggest festival after the Oktoberfest, it also has possibly the largest number of spectacular attractions in Europe. You will be captivated by the special atmosphere of the festival and its traditional tents where you can enjoy traditional beer and regional food.
Day 3: Stuttgart: For car lovers, a visit to the Mercedes Benz Museum or the Porsche Museum is recommended today. To round off the day, visit the Cannstatter Volksfest again, have your beer inside the lively tents and let the fun take you away.
Day 4: Stuttgart: Optional transfer to the airport or possibility to extend your stay.
NOTE: The package can be perfectly combined with a trip through the Black Forest!
- Accommodation in 3* hotel, incl. breakfast and city tax
- “Stutt-Card Plus” card for 72 hours (free public transport and free entrance to museums)
*Package descriptions and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Contact Us at 800-621-2259 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!